profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Why?
15 May 2013 | 6:18 PM | 0 comments


Hey starlight! Have you seen their vid teaser? Omg. They so hot. But a little bit scary and make me cant sleep ysterday night. Sobs. Aaaaaa. Whhyy they too hot? Whyy? Gahhhhh. I cant take this anymore. Srsly. They wanna kill me? Pls dont~~ 

Hakyeonnnnnnn. I love your red hair. Aaaaaaaaa. Baby, how you know my favao hair colour? Lolwhat. Huaaaaa. Pls dont steal any girl heart. It's hurt me. Kekeke.

Jaehwannnnnnnn. Aaaaaaa. You are not kenjumma right now. You are evil ken. Lmao. Aaaaaaa. Why you so hot? I'll miss your cuteness. Sobs.

Taekwoonnnnnn. Err.. Actually I don't like your hair. Mianhae. But when I watch the teaser, you look damn hot. Aaaaaa. Pls cut your hair after this music video release. Arraseo?

Hongbinnnnnn. Omg. You are the king of hotness. Damn. Stop bro. I cant fall in love with you bcause you are my fake bro. Kekeke.

Wonshikkkkkk. Kyaaaaa. Your blonde hair kill me. Very suitable with you. Aww. And your abs.... Errr. *Speechless xDD

Sanghyukkkkk. Where's my baby hyuk? I want him backkkk!! Bcause no more baby hyuk rn. Sobs. But you are still hot and very hot. Aaaaaaaaa.


Leo looks very creepy. Aaaaaa. Im dying~~

Btw I made some gif about this teaserr. But only Hongbin and Jaehwan oppa. Mianhaee~~ Kekeke. And it's not pretty lorh. Lolwhat.


Chaaaaaaaa. Okay ken face make me..... Huaaaaaaa. Why ken? Whyyyyy? /sobs.


Okay. This failed. Damn. Huaaa. Btw my bro damn hot. Kekeke. And creepyyyy.

And this make me creys again. Why exo wanna comeback during vixx comeback? They wanna kill me huh? But I dont have any excited feeling when know exo wanna comeback. Srsly. Sorry exo. Sorry.


My baek too qtie. Aww.

Gtg now. Need study for exam tmr. Byeomm.