profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Done
10 May 2013 | 1:13 AM | 0 comments


Hi thup. I'm done edit bitubi gif photo. Omg omg. But only Minhyukkie and my Sungjaejae. Aww. Too hot o I choose them. Kekeke. Mianhae melodiess. Lol. Err.. Come on see my not pwetty pics. You will not.... Not what? Hmm.. I don't know -______-

FIRST


Changgg! My jaejae too hot aite? Ikr. I love this scene bcause he creys. Omg. I shud wipe his tears. Baby don't keraiii. Huaaaa u.u

SECOND


Ta-daaa!! Hana's husb in my post. Damn. Kekeke. Yah! He is my bro dude. My first? Huh. I don't know .___. I love this. Lmao. Err.. I think no one like this? Oookay. Fine.

LAST

Sungjae again. Sorry okay? I love Yook Sungjae too much. So what? huh. 

EXTRAAAA


I make this for vixx 1st annivesary on 24 May 2013. Omg. I can't wait for that bcause they will release their new mini album. Aaaaa. I need teaser rn. ROVIXXX palli!!! Lmao. Okay this fail right? Huaaaa ;; 

#Now playing - Never Give up by Zelo and Bang. Tsk.


Kenjumaa staph it. I kill you but I can't~~ Pft.

*You can click my edited pic but you can't stole it okay? Huh.

Next : BAP gif. Bisuri mybe? Yey.
Okay. I must get ready for my mid test. So goodluck for me again. Tsk.