profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Omgege
11 May 2013 | 5:41 AM | 0 comments


Omg. Vixx gonna comeback soon. Aaaaa. I can't wait. The album name is called "Hyde" What's that actually? Is that food? Okayno. This mini album will release on 20 May. Oh god I can't wait for that but I have examination on that day? Otteokaji? Fxck. Sad lifeu. Wait... I think that day I have Mathematic test? Aaaaaa. I'm dying~~ Nvm I can watch their teaser on 13 May. It's this Monday!! Aaaaa.

I hope they will be hot again. And more hot. But Hakyeon kennot be more hot bcause he can stole all gulls heart. Damnit. Cha Hakyeon only mine. Minee~~ No one can love me expect me. Kekekeke. Be jelly dude? Lolwhat.

I need teaser... Teaser plss.. Rovix can you hear me dude? Huh. I need right now!! Please or I'll kill you. Hell no. I hope no kiss scene or hug scene in their new music vid. Bish please, it's hurt me. I'll creying day by day. Hahaha. Lmao.

The song title :
  • Chaos

Ravi made this song? Srs? Omg. Kim Wonshik too... Aaaaa. Love him.

  • Geo Man Beo Thi Go

Weird name. Srsly weird. I think this is hangul actually but they romantization it. K broken. Kekeke.

  • Love Letter


Aaaaa. The tittle sound like romantic song. Omg. I'll love this song. Yey :33

Thanks VIXX. I'll love you forever and ever. Starlight power~~


I'll miss vixx's vampire style. Huaaaa. Sobs. Nvm they will be more hot in their new music video. Aww. Byeommm. Need prepare for mid test .