profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Random talk
19 April 2013 | 1:22 AM | 0 comments


N-yeong~!! Tsk. Miss my blog too muxh. Hahaha. Lolwhat. So shuup? Agh. Kinda suck day. Because I got "c" in my history test. Wtf. I read all all all all the book. Omg. Omg. But why i dont get A? Pft. Pft. Pft. So sad aite? It's life dude.

Then my friend not come to school today. Arghhhh. Fuhhh. Nasib baik Nad ada klau tak, meraung kesedihan aku. Asdfghjkl. Huaaaaaa. I need vixx now!! Vixx come to Malaysia juseyoooo. I wanna meet you alls. 

Me: VIXX OPPA PLEASE COME HERE!

VIXX:...

ME: YAHHH. PLEASE LAH. I NEED YOU.

VIXX:...

ME: OKAY FINE YOU IGNORING ME U,U

VIXX;...

Mom: THE PICTURE WON'T TALK TO YOU LAH. ISH ISH ISH.

Me: /flip table.



Cha Hakyeon shiii, can you accept my heart? Because this heart is you. Only you in my heart. Please take it baby u.u


Okay. I already crazy rn!! Mianhaeeeee :33 I just wanna be their true starlight. And their know Nur Zamira Adlina is exist. Only that. Pleaseeee u.u 


I'm speechless. Tsk. Okay byeomㅋㅋㅋㅋ