profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Boredom
09 May 2013 | 1:39 AM | 0 comments



Aye thuuup peepos. I'm too bored today so I make some gif that official edited by me. Okay? It's not too beautiful but.. Huh. Tho thimple. Hey staph. I'm not Sehun okay? Okay stop. Yey. I'm normal back. /Sehun's pelat mood off. Kekeke. So everybody wanna see my masterpiece? lmao.

FIRST


Tadaaaa. It's not pwetty aite? And so weird. Omg. I love Seo In Guk face that's why I choose this gif. Kekeke. Aaaaaa. Kinda love that hot guy with sexay eyes. Omg. He kill me. Hahaha.

SECOND


In guk again? Kekeke. Mianhaee. I love him since this music video. {K will please don't} He damn hot in this mv. Aaaa. His hotness kill me. I'm done. Kekeke.

LAST


*Speechles. It's failed actually but I must post it. It my first trial to make gif like tumblr style and epic fail. Huaaaaa. I should try more and more.

[Trans: I'm on my knees and ready to get hurt]

It's all about quote acctually. And I love angst style. Sorry. I'll do happy and love style. Maybe after my mid exam. huaaa. Okayy. Goodluck for me TT.TT


Bye. I'm done. See you soon.