profile friends entry blogger twitter tumblr follow older newer
Blank
21 April 2013 | 2:28 AM | 0 comments


Today.. Today... Egh. Ugh. Pft. I found my ex u.u Eh I mean my ex teacher. Nyanyan. Hahaha. Lols. Srsly I dont know what to say when I meet her. I just smiled and go away. Sorry teacher. I feel very very very awkward because ... Huh. No reason. Lolwhat.


And I saw his son too. Ugh. Ahaha. So lain woo muka dia. Makin ..... Euw. Staph dude. Yr bias lagi handsome. Loolololol. I dont know whats wrong with me. Tsk. I need go to clinic now. Lmao. Lmao. See. I'm crazy crazy crazy. I need therapy lalalalala therapy. Oh Oh. 

Fvck. It's failed dude. Huaaaa;;


Aaaaaaaaaa. I'm speechless olghedi? Damn. Say something. Agh. Idea wherayaaaa?? I need you now!!!

Eh btw today vixx had something spechurrr. Omg. I wanna see them. And play baseball with them. huaaa. Hakyeon-ah why you not invite me baby? Oh i forgot! Today I dated with Youngjae oppur. Euw. Hahaha. What the fck. Agh. Help me~! Hakyeon gonna kill me. Lmao.



Got to go now. Jaehwan need me rn. Lmao. Byeomm~~